Make / Model: Volvo V40
Years Covered: 2001,2002,2003,2004
Module Programming: $100 one time fee.
Transponder Keys: $50 per key.
Remote/Fobik Keys: N/A per rke/fob.
Difficulty Scale: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Target Module: IMMO Box (Blue)
Key Cutting: VIN
- Its not necessary to remove the connections for the black box that is blocking our target blue IMMO box but it makes it easier to remove.
- Instructions are from S40 so details may vary slightly.
Lock Removal Instructions:
Module Removal Instructions:
- Disconnect the cars battery, Usually you will need a 10mm socket/wrench for this.
- Tools needed: Flat Head, Phillips Screwdriver
- Remove knee panel. its held in by sever Phillips screws. It also has a few clips that are helping hold it in position.
- Remove two screws holding the black module, unhook wire connections by pressing in on the tabs with a flat head screwdriver. Move it out of the way.
- Our target box is the blue one. unhook wires and pull it out. its only pressed into its holder and removes easily.