Make / Model: LEXUS GS Series
Years Covered: 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005
Module Programming: $100 one time fee.
Transponder Keys: $50 per key.
Remote/Fobik Keys: $95 per fob.
Difficulty Scale: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Target Module: ECU
Key Cutting: VIN
- It helps to mark the brackets on the ECU so they are easier to put back on. See this IMAGE
Lock Removal Instructions:
Module Removal Instructions:
- Disconnect the cars battery, Usually you will need a 10mm socket/wrench for this.
- Tools needed: 10mm Socket, flat head Screwdriver
- Open your cars hood and locate the ECU holding compartment located slightly behind the driver side headlight.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts holding the cover in place.
- Remove the white wire protector cover. Its only held by small clips
- Remove each wire harness by using a flat head -screwdriver and pulling it out. They are all different sizes so no need to mark them.
- Remove two 10mm nuts holding the ECU in place & lift the ECU free.
- Remove ECU brackets for easier shipping. *optional*