Make / Model: Honda Accord
Years Covered: 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007
Module Programming: $100 one time fee.
Transponder Keys: $35 per key.
Remote/Fobik Keys: $65 per rke/fob.
Difficulty Scale: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Target Module: IMMO Antenna Ring
Key Cutting: Valet Lock
- Use a offset ratchet screwdriver for the rear screw holding the immo ring.
Lock Removal Instructions:
- Tools needed: Flat Head Screwdriver
- Remove plastic cover surrounding lock by twisting a flat head in the slot near the bottom.
- Remove lock cylinder by twisting a flat head between the lock and plastic housing.
Module Removal Instructions:
- Disconnect the cars battery, Usually you will need a 10mm socket/wrench for this.
- Tools needed: Phillips Screwdriver
- Remove shroud cover behind steering wheel. There are three screws underneath holding it in place.
- Unhook wire harness going into immo antenna ring
- Remove two to three small Phillips screws holding the immo antenna ring in place.