Make / Model: Honda Prelude
Years Covered: 1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002
Module Programming: $100 one time fee.
Transponder Keys: $35 per key.
Remote/Fobik Keys: N/A per fob.
Difficulty Scale: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Target Module: IMMO BOX
Key Cutting: VIN
- The IMMO module is easy enough to find but these cars a low and small. You may have to flip upside down or do some special contorting to get it out from under the dash.
Lock Removal Instructions:
Module Removal Instructions:
- Disconnect the cars battery, Usually you will need a 10mm socket/wrench for this.
- Tools needed: 10mm Socket, Phillips Screwdriver
- Remove the bottom dash panel under driver compartment area to gain access to the lower section or steering column where IMMO BOX is located.
- Unhook wire harness going into IMMO BOX and remove the two 10mm bolts holding it in place
**This image is from an acura RL, however the look and positioning of the IMMO BOX is the same.**